Saturday, 3 November 2007

Renaissance



Thank you to all those who expressed concern about me since my vanishing act in the summer.

First, to dispense with a few theories I've heard: no, I wasn't dragged screaming into a re-education camp staffed by buzz-cut NuLabour lezzers who sought to spank me on the balls with rolled-up copies of the S.C.U.M. Manifesto, and no, I didn't go all gooey-eyed with love and get married or some other stupid shit, and nor was I kidnapped and bum-raped by triple-breasted strap-on-wearing alien skanks from Dworkatron Alpha.

Seriously though, all facetiousness aside, I do sincerely apologise to some of those who seriously thought I'd been hacked, arrested, silenced or whatever.

I just really needed a break from ranting though. So did my poor, battered, smoke-belching keyboard.

And t'was a good break as well. I feel refreshed. But I also feel a bit pissed off with all sorts of stuff - like this bitch and this shit - so I think I might start ranting about fucking feminist scum some more.

There was a reason I deleted all my old posts as well. It wasn't that serious, and in fact - with the benefit of hindsight - I was just being a bit paranoid. But that's a story for another day. Some kind people archived the lot anyway, it's out there somewhere.

Once again, cheers to the rather charmingly alarming number of people who wished me farewell/wondered where the fuck I was, and a big thanks-very-much to Darren at Cool Tools 4 Men; Darren was the gentleman who originally suggested I start my own blog back in 2005. Without him, there would never have been any Eternal Bachelor blog at all.

Anyhow, I'm still chilling out a bit at the moment - and settling in to a new job in a new city - but I'm beginning to shudder and gnash my teeth with bile and rage about the continued infestation of feminism and it's filthy ideology in Britain, and I feel the temptation to start blogging again.



Ciao (for now) my fembot-hating droogs!